Why Do Cycling – Health benefits of cycling
Dietary restrictions or special exercise regimen is not everyone’s cup of tea, instead you can turn to health benefits of cycling, not least of which is weight loss. By doing so, you will not only build your stamina and strengthen muscles but will contribute to a better environment by leaving almost no carbon footprints.
Benefits of regular cycling:
- Healthier Cardio Vascular Health
- Controlled Blood Pressure
- Healthy Joints & Muscles
- Healthy Skin
- Less Pollution
In case the above points are not enough, let’s look at few more:
- Cycling increases mobility in areas, which do not have sufficient access to transport.
- Those who cannot drive or afford a car can still learn to cycle and move around.
- Cycling is fun and therapeutic for your mind and body.
- Regular cycling means lesser healthcare bills.
- Parking space for your cycle at work is not an issue, it takes so much little parking space.